Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Little Introduction

So I guess before you read any further I should slap on the warning label:


Do Not read this blog if you are overly sensitive or get upset easily.
Do Not read this blog if you are not comfortable with adult language, violence, and some brief nudity.
Do Not read this blog if you are under 18 or have a very low I.Q.
Do Not read this blog if you are prone to fits of righteousness.
Do Not read this blog if you don't like monkeys. (Just because, hey, who doesn't like monkeys? That's just not right.)




With that being said, if you are still reading, then I hope you enjoy the random, sometimes angry, mostly ranting posts I write.  Enjoy the chaos.  I hope no one feels offended or upset in anyway after reading my posts, they are simply things that are bugging me and this is how I vent it out.  I hope you find them amusing, but in cases that you don't, I apologize now.

No comments:

Post a Comment