Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Curbing My Insanity


I am the type of person who needs a job to go to everyday.  A reason to leave my house before I meld with my bed and become a lazyass hermit who never changes out of pajamas, puts on a bra, brushes her hair, puts on makeup, brushes her teeth, and becomes that 500 lb. person you hear about on the radio who had to have a crane remove her dead body.  
I could become that person so easily, I love sleep.  No, that's an understatement.  I am completely and utterly addicted to my bed, I could sleep days away, I could lounge and watch TV until my mind was mush, I could stay snuggled in my safe, warm home and let the rest of the world fade away.  
And this is exactly why I am going to try to at least blog here every day from here on out.  I need to keep some connection to the world.  Granted, it would make more sense to do a vlog so that I have a reason to shower and make myself up each day, but I'm just not a vlogger.  I don't like being on video.  
So this is my goal:
To blog everyday, even if it's just about how many loads of laundry I washed that day.  I refuse to lose my sanity and become an agoraphobic just because I'm comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment